Broke? Looking to work from THE SKY? Join us in AdvertCity! A huge, procedurally generated place, just waiting to be sold all kinds of junk by YOU!
AdvertCity is a cyberpunk advertising tycoon game created in seven days. Explore a massive procedural city, and plaster your adverts all over it. Float around cyberspace and post links online.
Linux and OS X builds, as well as full Oculus Rift support coming soon - check back at http://voxelstorm.com for updates!
- Massive procedurally generated cities in a procedural landscape.
- Switch between meatspace and cyberspace at will to get a different perspective.
- Manage an advertising empire, posting ads online and using physical advertising. Choose your clients and adverts wisely, as you have a reputation to uphold.
- Simultaneous synchronised soundtracks, all original music written for the game (check it out on our Bandcamp: http://voxelstorm.bandcamp.com/album/advertcity-d...)
- Beautiful graphics but runs great on older computers - it will even run on that old notebook where nothing else will!
- Everything written within one week.
- Completely custom graphics engine written from scratch for the Cyberpunk Jam.
- HDR sound, with multi-track synchronous "deck" crossfade capability, and full support for EBU R128 2011.
- Built with VR support in mind from the start, early prototypes tested on the Oculus Rift.
- Older machine compatibility - no special shader requirements, runs on Windows XP, no library requirements or .net.
VoxelStorm are a small team of bedroom coders based in England. If you like our work, please support our other games, and tell your friends!
Follow us on http://twitter.com/voxelstorm
Like us on facebook: http://facebook.com/voxelstorm
Development screenshots: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.60899388...
After our Alpha build, we launched a successful kickstarter to take the game into Beta and beyond.
BETA BUILD DISCOUNT
The game right now is a beta stage - it's playable and interesting, but we're aiming to develop it further. The current price is discounted for the duration of our Beta - at release, the price will return to £20. Any early purchases will get all future updates via this page!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £20.00 GBP. You will get access to the following files: